Today I’m sharing another Magrath Dress version that I made for Lola. The pattern has been in testing for the past week, and I can’t even tell you how excited I am to share some of the testers versions with you soon. They’ve really outdone themselves, and we’re on track to release the pattern this Friday, fingers crossed that I get enough sunshine for our photoshoot!
This is another project that we took photos of during our Seattle Public Library photoshoot, and you can see a peek of the amazing architecture inside the building.
I’ve had the birdie fabric in my stash since Fabric Weekend, and was happy to finally use it for this little dress.
I paired it with some pink quilting cotton from Jo-Ann, and used a simple white zipper.
To accommodate Lola’s chest measurement, I made size 18-24m and lengthened the bodice to a size three. This was a perfect fit for her.
The pattern will have options for short, 3/4, or long sleeves, and we even added in a tunic length option thanks to the encouragement of my testers. Lola is going to literally have one of these dresses or tunics for every day of the week ;).