Hi friends! I’m so excited to finally be sharing this version of the new pattern I’ve been working on! I’ve been dreaming of this scalloped bodice dress pattern for months, and it is always so fun to see it come to life! [Read more…]
Last week my girls and I ventured to the Central Library in downtown Seattle with a few projects that needed to be photographed. It is an amazing building inside and out, and is a popular location for photographers of many types. The first project I get to share from that morning is this Skipper Top I made for Lola with a leather heart pocket. [Read more…]
This design is one that I’ve been slowly working on for a looong time, and after the Airdrie Bag Pattern was released, I dropped everything else on my to do list to finally make it a priority! I would love to get this pattern released before Christmas, but won’t hold my breath on that one… [Read more…]
I am so so excited to announce that the Airdrie Bag PDF Pattern is now available!
The Airdrie Bag Pattern has been a long time in the making, and I hope that you enjoy it just as much as I have. I posted about my leopard version here, and then after a break from it over the summer, here we are!
I wanted to create a bag that had every feature that is important to me personally, including lots of pockets, zippers, and a comfortable and convenient adjustable strap. After using my Lola Bea Bag for three and a half years, it was just time for a change.
Let’s talk a bit about the details!
- adjustable messenger strap
- recessed zipper
- plenty of pockets, including a front magnetic snap pocket, back zippered pocket, 2 side gusset pockets, interior zippered divider pocket, and interior elastic pockets
- fully lined and interfaced with sturdy construction techniques
Experience Level: Intermediate
Bottom width: 16”(41cm)
Center height: 11”(28cm)
Center height (to closed recessed zipper): 9.75″(25cm)
- clear, detailed color photographs and instructions to guide you through each step
- professional, digitally produced pattern pieces
- options given to cut pieces using pattern pieces only or combination of pattern pieces and rotary cutter
- both imperial and metric amounts given for all requirements/measurements
I had an absolutely fantastic group of testers that I am so grateful for, and I can’t wait to share their bags with you soon! The pattern really wouldn’t be what it is without their help, and I cannot thank them enough (although I’ll certainly try ;)). In the meantime, you can find the Airdrie Bag Pattern listing here.