The Airdrie Bag Pattern is Here!
I am so so excited to announce that the Airdrie Bag PDF Pattern is now available!
The Airdrie Bag Pattern has been a long time in the making, and I hope that you enjoy it just as much as I have. I posted about my leopard version here, and then after a break from it over the summer, here we are!
I wanted to create a bag that had every feature that is important to me personally, including lots of pockets, zippers, and a comfortable and convenient adjustable strap. After using my Lola Bea Bag for three and a half years, it was just time for a change.
Let’s talk a bit about the details!
- adjustable messenger strap
- recessed zipper
- plenty of pockets, including a front magnetic snap pocket, back zippered pocket, 2 side gusset pockets, interior zippered divider pocket, and interior elastic pockets
- fully lined and interfaced with sturdy construction techniques
Experience Level: Intermediate
Bottom width: 16”(41cm)
Center height: 11”(28cm)
Center height (to closed recessed zipper): 9.75″(25cm)
- clear, detailed color photographs and instructions to guide you through each step
- professional, digitally produced pattern pieces
- options given to cut pieces using pattern pieces only or combination of pattern pieces and rotary cutter
- both imperial and metric amounts given for all requirements/measurements
I had an absolutely fantastic group of testers that I am so grateful for, and I can’t wait to share their bags with you soon! The pattern really wouldn’t be what it is without their help, and I cannot thank them enough (although I’ll certainly try ;)). In the meantime, you can find the Airdrie Bag Pattern listing here.
The bag looks awesome Abby!Enough room for everything!
This was so much fun to make!