I’ve been dreaming of summer through the never ending Seattle rain (although last week we actually had sun!), and rounded up some of my favorite summer patterns to share with you – some that I’ve already made, and some that I’d like to make.
1. Bubble Pocket Shorts – Elegance & Elephants
2. Sweetheart Dress – Luvinthemommyhood
3. Zephyr Romper – Figgy’s Patterns (do you remember the one I made last summer?)
4. 4 in 1 Reversible Bucket Hat – Sew Much Ado
5. Beach Robe – MADE
6. Maggie May Tunic – Shwin Designs (go here to see Lola in her’s)
7. Surf’s Up Board Shorts – Peek-a-Book Pattern Shop
8. Polly Peasant Dress – Sew Much Ado
9. Coney Island Tankini – Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
10. Go To Shift Dress – Go To Patterns (you can see the one I made here)
In other news, the new pattern is in the hands of the testers as we speak, and it’s been so fun seeing peeks of their tops on Instagram! It seriously makes my day every time a new one pops up, and I can’t wait to share them all with you.