When a new year begins, I always love reading other bloggers’ re-caps of the previous year (this post by Jess of The Sewing Rabbit is a great read!), and today I’m taking a turn to share my most popular posts of 2015!
1. Bunny Toddler Backpack Free Pattern
2. 10 Zippered Pouch Tutorials to Love
3. Aztec Pretty in Peplum Top
4. Cinderella Movie Inspired Ladies Caroline Dress
5. Free Witch Hat Pattern & DIY Witch Costume
6. DIY Jean Alteration: Bootcut to Skinny or Straight
7. Girl’s Peplum Top Free Pattern
8. Suncadia Dress Free Pattern
9. 10 Must Sew Free Baby Dress Patterns
10. 20 Must Sew Free Girls Dress Patterns
My goal for this blog in 2015 was to focus on the quality of each post, and not worry too much about the quantity. Well, I guess I kind of ran with that idea, and you may have noticed that I didn’t post nearly as often as in previous years, ha! But I did learn a lot, and especially enjoyed developing my photography skills (it’s one of those things where the more you learn, the more you realize you don’t know, isn’t it?!).
As I look ahead to this year, I want to continue to focus on quality, but also add in more quantity ;). I plan to post more frequently in 2016, and share more tutorials for specific sewing techniques (anything you’d like to see a tutorial on?), as well as healthy recipes more DIY projects. If there’s anything in particular you’d like to see more of on this blog, please let me know!
I sincerely want to thank you for taking the time to read, comment, and share my posts. I truly appreciate it, and am so grateful for the friendships I’ve made through this blog. Happy 2016!