I’m so happy to announce that the Sullivan Dress PDF Pattern is now available in my shop!
To celebrate the release, you can get your copy for $8, for a limited time only so don’t miss out!
I love to design classic, yet modern styles that have the perfect amount of feminine touch. I think that the Sullivan Dress combines all of those elements, but of course I have to say my favorite part is the scalloped bodice that hangs freely over the skirt.
I wanted the back of this dress to be just as pretty as the front, and I think the keyhole closure helped that happen!
The pattern has 8 different views, combining several different options.
Scalloped (or straight!) bodice hem…
Short sleeves or sleeveless…
And knee or maxi length (with a chiffon/lace overlay option for either length).
Depending on fabric choices it can be a casual dress or formal, and the pattern includes sizes 12-18m through size 12 years. As you know I’m a sucker for practicality and the more uses out of a pattern you can get, the better, right?!
The Art Gallery floral (Forest Floor by Bonnie Christine) and the Robert Kauffman peach I made the maxi dress with were fabrics that I found at a local fabric shop here near Seattle, Circa 15. I am totally obsessed with the floral, it’s just so beautiful!
The Art Gallery butterfly fabric (from the Winged line) and Riley Blake metallic mint fabric that I made Lola’s dress with is one of my favorite combos lately (I made Lola a Magrath Dress out of it a few months ago).
Experience Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 12-18m – 12years
- scalloped or straight hem bodice
- option for knee length or maxi length dress (with chiffon/lace overlay options for either length)
- short sleeves or sleeveless options (including a detailed video tutorial for sleeveless clean finish technique)
- layered pattern gives you the ability to view and print one size at a time!
- professional illustrations with detailed instructions to guide you through each step
- full sized professional pattern pieces
- measurements given in both imperial and metric units